Zoom Teeth Whitening Mountain View
Get the Bright and Healthy Smile You’ve Always Wanted at Mountain View, CA
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
There are many different processes to whiten your teeth. You can get teeth whitening strips, over-the-counter products and much more. The most effective way to ensure that your teeth are white and bright is to use the Zoom Teeth Whitening method. It is the fastest and most effective bleaching method that eradicates unsightly discoloured areas and gives your teeth a natural looking shine.
What is the Procedure Involved in Zoom Teeth Whitening?
- Before starting the whitening treatment, the dentist will examine your teeth. This helps the dentist to make sure that there are no problems with your teeth that could interfere with the tooth whitening procedure.
- During the procedure, a hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to the teeth.
- The gel is kept on the teeth for several 15 to 20-minute intervals that add up to about an hour.
- Due to this gel, oxygen works on the teeth and enters the enamel to remove stains and discoloration. It helps to improve the look of the tooth and makes it whiter.
What are the Advantages of Using the Zoom method?
- The Zoom Teeth Whitening process is quick and shows immediate results.
- With the help of the Zoom procedure, your teeth can become a shade lighter or even 10 shades lighter.
- The Zoom treatment has a long-lasting effect. It does not require much maintenance. You can perform the touch-ups yourself, at home.
- Once you undergo the procedure you will be provided with a Zoom Whitening Kit so that you can give yourself a touch-up later, if required.
- The procedure is comfortable and quite safe.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening is different from other whitening processes because it uses Ultraviolet rays to immediately get your teeth a shade brighter.
The Zoom Teeth Whitening method is much cheaper than over-the-counter products. It gives quick and immediate results which will give you the confidence that you deserve to have.
Call Mountain View dentists Dr. Bill Hall, Dr. Tiffany Chan, and Dr. J. Janice Chou at (650) 964-2626 to schedule a consultation today!